- Definitions and Interpretation
|“Account”||means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of my Site;|
|“Cookie”||means a small text file placed on your computer or device by my Site when you visit certain parts of my Site and/or when you use certain features of my Site. Details of the Cookies used by my Site are set out in Part 14, below; and|
|[“Cookie Law”||means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;]|
- Information About Me
- What Does This Policy Cover?
- What is Personal Data?
- What Are My Rights?
- The right to access the personal data I hold about you. Part 13 will tell you how to do this.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by me is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact me using the details in Part 15 to find out more.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask me to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that I have. Please contact me using the details in Part 15 to find out more.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to me using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to me directly, I am using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask me for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. I do not use your personal data in this way.
- What Data Do We Collect?
- [Date of birth;]
- [Email address;]
- [Telephone number;]
- [Payment information;]
- [IP address];
- [A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on my Site, and the site you exit to;]
- How Do You Use My Personal Data?
- [Providing and managing your Account;]
- [Providing and managing your access to [my Site;]
- [Personalising and tailoring your experience on my Site;]
- [Supplying [our] OR [my] [products] AND/OR [services] to you. Your personal details are required in order for [us] OR [me] to enter into a contract with you.]
- [Personalising and tailoring [our] OR [my] [products] AND/OR [services] for you.]
- [Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.]
- [Supplying you with information by [email] AND/OR [post] that you have opted-in to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time using the unsubscribe button at the bottom of each newsletter/email).]
- [Analysing your use of [Our] OR [My] Site [and gathering feedback] to enable [us] OR [me] to continually improve [Our] OR [My] Site and your user experience.]
- How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
- How and Where Do You Store or Transfer My Personal Data?
- Do You Share My Personal Data?
- How Can I Control My Personal Data?
- In addition to your rights under the GDPR, set out in Part 5, when you submit personal data via [Our] OR [My] Site, you may be given options to restrict [our] OR [my] use of your personal data. In particular, [we] OR [I] aim to give you strong controls on [our] OR [my] use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from [us] OR [me] which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in [our] OR [my] emails [and] OR [,] at the point of providing your details [and by managing your Account]).
- You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the UK: The Telephone Preference Service (“the TPS”), the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (“the CTPS”), and the Mailing Preference Service (“the MPS”). These may help to prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receiving.
- Can I Withhold Information?
- How Can I Access My Personal Data?
- How Do I Contact You?